This beautiful & diligently created serving platter in Ceramic is one of its kind while depicting the shape of a butterfly with the intricate work done on its body by the talented craftsmen. It comes in a exhilarating Ochre shade to impress you and your loved ones. Serve dry snacks and eatables in this platter to your guests or use it at home regularly. It makes for a grand and surprising gift for your dear ones.
- Material: Ceramics
- Finish: Glossy
- Size: 10"x 8"
- Pack Content: 1 Platter and 1 dip bowl
- Double fired at 1200 degree Celsius.
- No harmful ingredients, including lead and cadmium, are present in our tableware.
- Only food-safe glazes are used, ensuring the safe consumption of hot and cold substances in our products.
- Microwave & Dishwasher friendly.
- Sturdy and scratch resistant.
- Each of our ceramics are hand crafted and hand glazed so you may see variations and imperfections making each piece unique and one of a kind.
Washing Care: If you choose to wash the ceramic cookware by hand, please use a soft scrub brush and dish soap, and avoid metal and/or abrasive sponges.
Microwave Care: Refrigerated dinnerware should never be used in a hot microwave for any purpose. Ceramic dinnerware must be heated slowly and evenly.
General Care: Stoneware is not designed for the usage on the stove top. Ceramic dinnerware must be stored very carefully in cupboards or on shelves, Avoid stacking the ceramic cookware on top of each other to prevent scratches and damages.