Teertha Stoneware is crafted with highest quality clay, free from chemicals or heavy metals.It is ideal for serving all kinds of hot or cold drinks.The products are designed by our artisans and hand-made with love and care on the potter's wheel. Our Ceramic range is a reflection of your fine taste and adds value to your dinner table.Use it every day with family and also to serve guests proudly.
- Material: Ceramics
- Finish: Glossy
- Volume: Approximately 250 ml
- Pack Content: Set Of 2 Mugs
- Double fired at 1200 degree Celsius.
- No harmful ingredients, including lead and cadmium, are present in our tableware.
- Only food-safe glazes are used, ensuring the safe consumption of hot and cold substances in our products.
- Microwave & Dishwasher friendly.
- Sturdy and scratch resistant.
- Each of our ceramics are hand crafted and hand glazed so you may see variations and imperfections making each piece unique and one of a kind.
Washing Care: If you choose to wash the ceramic cookware by hand, please use a soft scrub brush and dish soap, and avoid metal and/or abrasive sponges.
Microwave Care: Refrigerated dinnerware should never be used in a hot microwave for any purpose. Ceramic dinnerware must be heated slowly and evenly.
General Care: Stoneware is not designed for the usage on the stove top. Ceramic dinnerware must be stored very carefully in cupboards or on shelves, Avoid stacking the ceramic cookware on top of each other to prevent scratches and damages.